"How will we ever be ready for this?"
Adjusting to parenthood is hard enough without all the confusing and conflicting information out there.
Brand New Baby is an on-demand parenting course for new moms and dads that takes all the uncertainty and second-guessing out of baby's first 8 weeks of life.
Developed by board-certified pediatrician and father of six Dr. Phil Boucher, Brand New Baby gives you short videos with just-in-time information that you can trust.
- All the information you need to care for your baby in the first two months of parenthood.
- Week-by-week short videos that take you through the top questions parents ask each week of baby's life.
- Access course videos on any device.
- Organized library of all the newborn videos and podcast episodes that newborn parents need.
Hospital & First Nights
- What to bring to the hospital for baby.
- What to expect in first nights with baby.
- What to expect bringing baby home.
- What to expect with baby's weight gain.
- Changes in baby's pee and poop.
- How to make sure baby is getting safe sleep.
- "Is _______ normal?!"
- How to begin to set up a routine for you and baby.
- How to tell if baby is sick and when to actually worry.
- How to get longer stretches of sleep.
- What's the deal with tummy time?
- All about spit up and reflux.
- When is it safe to allow visitors to meet baby?
- What to do if baby gets a fever.
- Common rashes and skin irritation.
- What's the best location and environment for sleep?
- All about baby monitors and SIDS risks.
- What are the best bottles and pacifiers?
- Why does my baby have purple hands and feet?
- What is cradle cap and how can I treat it?
- How do we prevent a flat head?
- What are baby's 2-month vaccines?
- When do we stop swaddling?
- What are the typical changes in feeding?
- How do we get longer sleep stretches?
- What can we expect with feeding and development?
- Where do we go from here?!?!
About the Brand New Baby Course
Peek Inside the Brand New Baby Course
My name is Dr. Phil Boucher. I'm a husband, father of six young children, and board-certified pediatrician in Lincoln, Nebraska. I help parents balance their priorities, keep things in perspective, and feel confident in all stages of their parenting journey.
There's no one-size-fits-all solution to parenting, but if there's one thing all parents can agree on, it's that parenting isn't easy. But no matter the ups and downs, all you need is a little empowerment to become the present and productive parents your children need you to be.
I’d like to share my experiences, knowledge, and expertise with you so you can worry less and enjoy parenthood more. You already have most of what you need, but I can give you the quick tips, confidence, and reassurance that you can do this.