Customized Sleep Training
A full course of video instruction with all the principles and practical strategies you need to get safe and restful sleep for parents and babies age 4 months to 5 years old.
Mighty Sleepers is personalized for you and your family's current needs. When you join, we get to know YOU and then we design a plan just for you!
Mighty Sleepers is for parents who ...
Want to make bedtime easier for themselves and their 4-month- to 5-year-old.
Don't have the time to trial and error different sleep training techniques.
Want a flexible but effective approach to sleep training.
Want parenting to be more enjoyable.
Need to make more time for their partner.
Are ready to regain their confidence as a parent.
Need a program custom-designed for your family's needs right now.
Evidence-Based, Scientifically Proven Sleep Training
The Mighty Sleepers program was developed by board-certified pediatrician and infant sleep expert, Dr. Phil Boucher. You can rest easy knowing that everything you'll learn in the course has been extensively studied and deemed safe and effective by decades of rigorous medical and psychological studies.
Unlike other rigid programs sold by sleep consultants, Mighty Sleepers allows for flexibility and accommodation without sacrificing the efficacy of the overall technique.
This full course covers sleep issues in infants as young as 4 months, all the way up to children 5-years-old, so there's no need to purchase multiple courses over the years.
This is not a one-size-fits-all course like many others. Our program takes the specifics of YOUR family into account in recommending a sleep plan just for you.
Mighty Sleepers Is Different
There are a lot of sleep consultants out there selling courses on sleep training. The Mighty Sleepers program stands out because:
- It's developed by a board-certified pediatrician and safe infant sleep expert.
- It works quickly. Most parents see a difference after the first night, with babies often sleeping consistently through the night in about a week.
- Everything taught in the Mighty Sleepers program is extremely effective and has been studied extensively for medical and psychological safety.
- Mighty Sleepers allows for flexibility and accommodation without hindering the end results of the program.
- Your Mighty Sleepers purchase gives you lifetime access to the course and materials, no time restrictions or need to repurchase with each child.
- The course contains instructions on sleep training infants AND big kids, so you don't have to purchase separate courses for different age groups
- The course is short and sweet—but incredibly effective.
- Mighty Sleepers is a CUSTOMIZED SLEEP PLAN designed specifically for YOUR family.
Infant Sleep Training: Included in the course are both a cry-it-out method and a no-cry gentle sleep training method. Both are safe and effective, but parents are free to choose the approach that is best for their comfort and family.
Big Kids Sleep Training: Contrary to popular belief, sleep training can be effective in big kids (ages 2-5 years). In this module, Dr. B discusses everything you need to know about getting your little ones on a consistent bedtime and sleep routine.
Troubleshooting & FAQs: Within the course, you'll find a full library of videos addressing troubleshooting and commonly asked questions about sleep training for all ages of kids.
Videos, Podcasts, & More: A convenient and ever-growing library containing all of Dr. B's sleep related content right within the Mighty Sleepers portal.
Principles of Safe Sleep: Dr. Boucher discusses the research behind current safe sleep practices, including sleep position and sleep conditions, which greatly reduce the chances of SIDS and put parent's minds at ease.
The REAL DEAL on Sleep Regressions: What is a sleep "regression" really and how can it be fixed? Dr. B lists the most common reasons for changes in sleep and how to correct them!
Introduction to Solid Food: Introducing solid foods can be daunting to a lot of parents, but Dr. Boucher breaks it down in an easy and simple way.
Mighty Sleepers Course
- Infant Sleep Training Course
- Big Kids Sleep Training Course
- Troubleshooting and FAQs
- Personalized Sleep Plan (designed just for you within 48 hours of joining!)
- PDF Action Guides
- Bonus: Principles of Safe Sleep
- Bonus: Introduction to Solid Food
- Bonus: The REAL DEAL on Sleep Regressions
Will this work for me?
We provide personalized sleep plans for ...
- First-time parents
- Families of NICU grads
- Breast-fed babies
- Formula-fed babies
- Parents who prefer no-cry methods
- Parents who are OK with a little crying
- Kids who share rooms with siblings
- Kids who share rooms with parents
- Families with overnight/third-shift workers
- Anyone who wants more sleep for their family!
If you want more sleep your family, we want to help you. We take all the specifics of your family and lifestyle to make a sleep plan JUST FOR YOU.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you have any questions that aren't listed here, feel free to contact us.
Does Mighty Sleepers really work?
Is Mighty Sleepers safe?
How old should my baby be to start Mighty Sleepers?
How long is the course?
Do I have to purchase the cry-it-out and gentle sleep training programs separately?
If I have another baby down the line, will I still be able to access this course?
Can I give Mighty Sleepers as a gift?
I'd just like a one-on-one sleep consultation.
Hey there! I'm Dr. Phil Boucher. I'm a husband, father of five, board-certified pediatrician, and infant sleep expert.
I developed Mighty Sleepers as a tired, sleep-deprived parent, myself. Exhausted and desperate for a way to get my own babies to sleep through the night, I began researching safe and proven techniques for sleep training infants. After tons of research, data, and trial and error, the Mighty Sleepers method was born.
After using the Mighty Sleepers techniques on my own kids, and teaching those same techniques to parents in my pediatric practice, I knew I needed to branch out and help other parents all over who are struggling for sleep just like I was.
Since creating the Mighty Sleepers course, I've helped hundreds of parents safely and confidently get their little ones on consistent sleep schedules and get the rest they need to be the best parents they can be.
It may seem impossible now, but I'm here to tell you that you can and will solve your baby's sleep issues in just 5-7 nights with Mighty Sleepers.