Unpicky Eaters is THE course for...
- Parents who want to start puree and solid food introduction off without confusion over what's first or worry over "doing it wrong".
- Parents who aren't sure how to introduce highly allergenic foods in a way that is safe, effective, and allergy-preventing.
- Parents who want to save money on foods by focusing on REAL FOOD introduction.
- Parents who want a trusted, reliable, evidence-based approach without getting overwhelmed with "shoulds, musts, and cannots" that accompanies most well-intentioned food introduction suggestions.
- Parents who are concerned their child is exhibiting picky tendencies early and want to create a positive & supportive environment for their child's food curiosity
- Parents who are dealing with throwing food on the floor & food refusal.
- Parents who want to avoid chicken nuggets, PB&J, and macaroni overdose syndrome.
All Your Food Questions, Answered.
There's a ton of mysticism surrounding food and kiddos. From the many types of milk, to how and when to introduce solid food, to all the ways to avoid picky eaters, there is a TON of conflicting information out there.
Having an UNpicky eater is much easier than you may think, so if you're the parent of a picky eater, or you'd like to avoid that all together, join pediatrician Dr. Phil Boucher in this course.
- First Bites: For parents of 4-6-month-olds who are ready to start purees (without worry or analysis paralysis).
- Expanding Options: For parents of 6-12-month-olds who want a curious eater who's willing to try new foods.
- Raising Unpicky Eaters: For parents of 12-36-month-olds who want to establish, maintain, and correct food expectations that promote mealtime peace, enjoyment, and lifelong healthy eating habits.
- Troubleshooting & FAQs
- All About Allergens
- The Cow's Milk Dilemma
- Should My Baby Eat Organic?
- What's the Scoop with Toddler Formula?
How long is the course?
If I have another baby down the line, will I still be able to access the course?
My name is Dr. Phil Boucher. I'm a husband, father of five young children, and board-certified pediatrician in Lincoln, Nebraska. I help parents balance their priorities, keep things in perspective, and feel confident in all stages of their parenting journey.
There's no one-size-fits-all solution to parenting, but if there's one thing all parents can agree on, it's that parenting isn't easy. But no matter the ups and downs, all you need is a little empowerment to become the present and productive parents your children need you to be.
I’d like to share my experiences, knowledge, and expertise with you so you can worry less and enjoy parenthood more. You already have most of what you need, but I can give you the quick tips, confidence, and reassurance that you can do this.